Death Sentence is out in cinemas now!
Has anybody went and seen it?
What are your thoughts? Give a little review about GH’s performance and the movie.

Making of Billy

• natalieeeeee
  • ohwow
  • Stephanie
  • jennifer
  • Aspen
  • natalie
  • fanta
  • SHANTEL
  • Steph
  • Cori
tini
31 Aug, 2007

This entry was posted on Friday, August 31st, 2007 at 11:22 pm and is filed under Movies. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

30 Responses to “DEATH SENTENCE OUT NOW!”

Comment by kelly
In September 1, 2007 @ 12:30 am

OMG i just got back from seeing the movie! Garrett's pervormace is the best hes done he makes gang leaders sexy hes so awsome in this movie i luv the movie !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Katie
In September 1, 2007 @ 1:53 am

I saw it earlier and Garrett's performance was amazing! He truely can play many different roles. He was great as the gang leader. He was not kidding when he said it was all your money's worth of acting. :smile:

Comment by Jamie
In September 1, 2007 @ 2:05 am

Hey just got bck from seeing i and all i can say is itwas great!!!! he plays the art so great!!!

Comment by Ashley
In September 1, 2007 @ 3:08 am

I Got to see it today and man did Garrett do such a great job playing the gang leader.I love the movie so muchXD can't wait till it comes out on DVD!!!

Comment by callan
In September 1, 2007 @ 4:06 am

just got back and i gotta say…i wasn't watching Garrett, i was watching a very scary, convincing souless man he was excellent and stood out even again someone like Bacon and Goodman. He's only gonna get higher from here he if he keeps picking parts like this. and James Wan is intense. He's brilliant. The movie was shot to perfection, he's a believeable director

Comment by jack_is_hottt
In September 1, 2007 @ 4:35 am

He was amazing.. And I'm not just saying that because he is so god-awfully attractive. I'm saying it because.. (I didn't think anything could beat his looks).. he is an excellent actor. He pulls off Mormon, punk, dragon-lover, football player, famous greek cousin, and now gang leader. He is basically perfect. In one scene after his brother is killed, he just flips out on his gang when they are drinking and it is so believable. He's awesome. :)

Comment by Ishita
In September 1, 2007 @ 9:08 am

apparently "he almost stole the show" from kevin bacon… THATS HOT…. cant wait to see it! x

Comment by mars
In September 1, 2007 @ 12:16 pm

Comment by Faith
In September 1, 2007 @ 12:19 pm

Seriously…this movie was so awesome…He did such an awesome job…I knew he was an great actor but i was literally blown away by how badass he was… :biggrin:

Comment by Missy
In September 1, 2007 @ 9:45 pm

i loved it so much I went to watch it again! Garrett really did a good job, by the end of the movie, he humanized Billy in such a spectacular way, that I feverishly prayed that he wouldn't be killed. simply spectacular. I love the transformations he takes, and his voice! His voice was much more rougher, deeper and aggressive! :biggrin:

Comment by Mickey
In September 1, 2007 @ 11:18 pm

Best line from the movie: "No thanks, Dad. I'm taking the car." Garrett was definitely scary as Billy. he had the voice, the walk, EVERYTHING. Garrett is effing awesome.

Comment by jack_is_hottt
In September 2, 2007 @ 12:06 am

he nailed the New England accent. It was awesome bc no one can usually pull it off. garrett really made you sympathize with Billy in the last few minutes. And I LOVED when he said that to John Goodman about the car. HAHAH!!!

Comment by Madeline
In September 2, 2007 @ 12:18 am

He really is an amazing actor. It makes him even more admirable; he's got it all. Looks, charisma, and this ability to totally internalize any character he takes on. He's so talented, it's amazing to realize such a soft-spoken guy like he is in real life can play a complete monster like Billy Darley so convincingly! His performance just blew me away. He's amazing. (And end fangirling :tongue: )

Comment by Mickey
In September 2, 2007 @ 3:47 am

Man, when Billy first stepped out the car and walked towards his brother….God he was sexy!!!!! I can't believe it, I'm going to see it AGAIN. Garrett was too intense!

Comment by corinne
In September 2, 2007 @ 3:53 am

dude i saw it yesterday the time it premiered..it was awsome…but i cried when [deleted due to spoilers]=(barely. he looked SOOOOOO hot in that movie! i LOVED it!!!! i LOVED his deep voice when he said \”No thanks dad, I\’m taking the car.\” it was beautiful! :biggrin: :tongue: :smile:

Comment by Noelia
In September 2, 2007 @ 4:22 am

NO SPOILERS, PLEASE!!!!!!!! I haven't watched the movie yet (like many other girls here) so I would apreciate if you PLEASE don't spoil it for me!!… I thought this space was to comment about how great his acting was.. nothing else Thanks =]

[Reply]

Comment by kristal (foxfire7)
In September 2, 2007 @ 6:01 am

i actually snuck in for part of the movie! :tongue: even though i didnt see all of it, it was great!! i just got pulled into it, and garrett was AMAZING!!

Comment by Anabel
In September 2, 2007 @ 6:19 pm

He Was AMAZING!!! I was Like mad at him through the whole movie but then I would be like ok im not mad at him and then he would do something stupid and I would get mad at him again!! But he was just awesome!! I think this is his best role yet!!!He really was great!!!

Comment by natalieeeeee
In September 3, 2007 @ 12:29 am

FUCKING AWESOME. I loved his role. The best actor IN that movie. I seriously loved it. I think they shouldntve put Kevin Bacon in it though.

Comment by ohwow
In September 3, 2007 @ 1:44 am

yea i think kevin bacon was a little dramatic.. even considering his situation.. i mean the acting was over the top.. but garrett's was 100% perfect. :)

Comment by Stephanie
In September 3, 2007 @ 2:51 am

I saw it on Friday, it was great. Garrett was such a badass, but I felt bad for him at the end. I kind of wish the Nick Hume part would have been an actor besides Bacon though, I don't really see him as a killing machine.

Comment by jennifer
In September 3, 2007 @ 3:56 am

I saw it Saturday and he was wonderful. He scared the crap outta me and the movie really made you think about what you might do in that kinda situation.

Comment by Aspen
In September 3, 2007 @ 3:24 pm

:tongue: Garrett is an awsome actor and I LOVE his new movie! He's so dramatic. It's great to see him in a role where he gets to be in charge of at least something. "I say who lives. I say who dies." That's a great line! I almost cried for reasons I'm not speaking of because I may spoil it.

Comment by natalie
In September 3, 2007 @ 8:55 pm

I just came back from the theatres. I gave garrett an amazing present, I went to see his new movie death sentence on his birthday :) all I have to say is the movie was amazing, and BILLY IS JUST FUCKING SCARY! it was really gory too. Mr.Hedlund will be winning an oscar if he keeps up with his great acting skills.

Comment by kelly
In September 3, 2007 @ 11:46 pm

:kiss: garrett is so cute in this movie i luv him in it i want to kiss him all over

Comment by fanta
In September 8, 2007 @ 6:17 pm

:kiss:omg i juss saw that movie yesturdayy i cried i laughed i freaked out when i saw garrett cus he is soooo hot…Lol and most of all he did a good job i came home so late but it was worth it!

Comment by SHANTEL
In September 9, 2007 @ 2:58 am

:biggrin: I saw the movie and it was awsome! the way he said "RAISE YOUR F***ING GLASSES" was amazing. It is so sad how he died at the end.

Comment by Steph
In September 16, 2007 @ 5:15 pm

:sad: DS is only coming out in theatres in November on the European continent. Think I'll take a trip to the UK just to see the movie…

Comment by aspen
In October 22, 2007 @ 4:01 pm

nice job, dumbass! you just gave the whole freakin' movie away! [SHANTEL] why'd you do that? i have already seen the movie, but some people haven't! :angry:

Comment by Cori
In January 10, 2008 @ 1:56 pm

OMG… i went to see the movie 4 times in theatre.