This has nothing to do with Garrett but i feel compelled to post about Heath Ledger.
Australia has always been proud of what talent was produced and this was a shock for everyone this morning. I was definitely shocked about it, “No way”.
Despite people’s opinions and thoughts about him and whatever happened this morning, he was a great actor and i couldn’t wait to see him as the Joker in the Dark Knight. I know i had a crush on him in ‘Ten Things I Hate About You’.
My heart goes to his family, Michelle Williams and his beautiful two year old daughter.

• Shantel
  • Kay
  • natalie
  • Keisha Bissram
  • Jaii
  • Mickey
  • Amber
  • isidora
  • natalie
  • amanda
tini
23 Jan, 2008

This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 23rd, 2008 at 5:21 am and is filed under MH.com. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

22 Responses to “RIP Heath Ledger”

Comment by Feh
In January 23, 2008 @ 8:07 am

RIP HEATH LEDGER <333 im so shocked and just dumbfounded..to be honest..like you wouldnt expect to hear news like this especially it coming from someone like Heath..who seems happy in his life and to be found dead in his NYC apartment yesterday….it really gets you thinking about ur life…how one moment ur there and another..ur gone :(:(:(

Comment by Elke
In January 23, 2008 @ 10:47 am

My aunt told me late last night and we are both shocked to the core. Such a fine actor, what a loss for everyone that was close to him. May he rest in peace.

Comment by ......!
In January 23, 2008 @ 12:08 pm

RIP Heath Ledger.

Comment by Mariiia
In January 23, 2008 @ 12:14 pm

He was a good actor, I did not think that he had died :crying: :sad: :eeh: :angry:

Comment by Juh
In January 23, 2008 @ 3:37 pm

I agree with you Tini, my heart also goes to his family… that's so sad. Like everyone, I couldn't believe when I read about it. It's a huge lost.

Comment by Amaranth
In January 23, 2008 @ 3:50 pm

:sad: Wa have lost a good actor… RIP <3

Comment by Haseye
In January 23, 2008 @ 4:56 pm

I was really shocked when I read the news. I'm not a fan or anything but he's a good actor! I mean! He played the Joker! I just couldn't believe what I was reading! This so sucks! :crying:

Comment by amanda
In January 23, 2008 @ 5:14 pm

i found out last nite on the radio and at first i didnt believe it but then i saw the news and it took me a while to realize what happened to him. i loooved him in 10 things i hate about u and in a knights tale and its so sad when someone whos such a good actor dies like that. my heart and prayers go out to heath's family as well. RIP

Comment by Shantel
In January 23, 2008 @ 7:35 pm

i am so sad that he died. he was so cute and so young! it hink everyone is going to see his last movie that he made just to show respect. R.I.P Heath Ledger:sad:

Comment by Kay
In January 23, 2008 @ 8:03 pm

I was so shocked.I almost cried.I loved Heath in Brokeback Mountain.I'll always respect him!

Comment by natalie
In January 23, 2008 @ 9:04 pm

its SOOO hard to imagine him not being here and making more films. I cried when I found out, maybe it was the reaction of him being an amazing actor, maybe because he was so young, Maybe it was knowing his daughter would now be growing up without an amazing father, or maybe it was shock in general.

Comment by Keisha Bissram
In January 23, 2008 @ 9:42 pm

Yesterday I wouldn't believe he died. Even after the countless articles I read about it. Today it finally hit me. It's so shocking. He was such an awesome actor.

Comment by Jaii
In January 24, 2008 @ 12:21 am

It IS very sad.. i saw it on the internet and i thought it was a joke, or a new movie or something but then i saw the news and i still can't believe it and it keeps popping everywhere [the news] and it is just so sad and im soo shocked and its sad because of his daughter and because he was too young and talented… may he rest in peace! :crying:

Comment by Mickey
In January 24, 2008 @ 1:53 am

I can barely read the stories, Im in such a shock. It didnt really hit me until I woke up this morning. I cant believe hes gone, what a talent he is. Its definitely gonna be hard to watch Dark Knight. Im really gonna miss him and his acting. R.I.P. Heath.

Comment by Amber
In January 24, 2008 @ 2:09 am

You know last week I was in shock when I heard the news that Brad Renfro had passed away. Then last night driving home I hear that Heath Ledger had passed away, and once again I was thrown into complete shock. He was such a great actor and it's extremely sad considering he does have a daughter that is way too young to be losing her father.

Comment by isidora
In January 24, 2008 @ 5:12 pm

it's pretty shocking he was a good actor :sadd:

Comment by natalie
In January 24, 2008 @ 8:55 pm

Last night I went to bed in shock, because his death is just all over the news, everywhere in the media. I couldn't handle it last night, I just kept saying "He can't be gone, he just can't, it doesn't make any sense its not possible." so I went to bed feeling like that and I wake up this morning and he was the first thing I thought of. I am still in the shocked/devasted/unreal mode, it hasn't all come together or sink in. I don't know if It'll ever sink.. this will definitely take time for me to absorb, I'm just lost. :( R.I.P HEATH, may you watch over your beautiful young daughter.

Comment by Feh
In January 25, 2008 @ 3:21 am

even though its been 2 days now…it still hasnt hit me that Heaths ACTUALLY gone…………<3 RIP HL

Comment by amanda
In January 25, 2008 @ 9:27 pm

same here…i thought by now i'd start to get over it but Heath is all that everyone is talking about; even some of my teachers. And another thing is that how come the news has to keep adding in sometimes that they found him "naked". i mean at least let the guy die with his dignity, rite?????

Comment by Feh
In January 26, 2008 @ 1:32 am

same here…my teachers especially my history teacher lol.he actually even dedicated 1/40mins which is basically our entire third period :P only to Heath Ledger and his death/media/news … and im sorry to say this but its true..they did find him naked…face down..half way on his mattress[which was on the floor as his bed] :eeh:

Comment by amanda
In January 27, 2008 @ 5:08 pm

aww thats so sweet of him to do that! my spanish teacher really loved him and she talked about it a bit but statred to choke up a bit and stopped. i think it's gonna take me a while to not cry when i watch a knights tale….

Comment by Feh
In January 28, 2008 @ 7:08 pm

aw poor spanish teacher :( i wouldve done the same..i wouldve burst into tears and walk out of the room …. …and a knights tale is the second heath movie i saw..first one was 10 things i hate about you and that movie is soo fcuking hilarious :biggrin: :biggrin: