EDIT: Thanks so much of you for being so patient <3 the forum is up and running again and restored to 29th of March. So whoever registered after than, your membership is gone and you’ll need to register again!

I am uploading the fanfiction section that i backup before the restoration, so hopefully all the stories will still be there.

Sorry guys, forum is down at the moment, and i have bad news it might have to be restored to an earlier date, not sure yet, waiting on my host. so posts earlier than today or a few days before might be gone. Sorry about the inconvenience :sad:

• Belgske
  • tinii
  • Elle
  • Betty_Blue
  • Cecilia
  • Kay a.k.a. Kristen
  • sammyjones57
  • fayyy
  • MandaLynn
  • brosa
tini
02 Apr, 2008

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 2nd, 2008 at 11:35 am and is filed under MH.com. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

21 Responses to “forum down”

Comment by Kay
In April 2, 2008 @ 11:40 am

Ah I tought it was just my computer with an error that sucks!

Comment by Cheryl
In April 2, 2008 @ 12:11 pm

Oh ok, I was worried. I thought the whole thing shut down for good! I could breath now. I hope everything works out! I am already going through withdrawals! :smile:

Comment by andreaanna
In April 2, 2008 @ 12:23 pm

i had a total freak out! i thought i was going bezerk =p lol no it's okay for now i have to study anyways, but i hope it's gonna resolve soon!! hang in there everyone, there's always chocolate .. xD kisses

Comment by Belgske
In April 2, 2008 @ 1:28 pm

The site went totally blank for me, I freaked for a second. Now slurping tea against withdrawal signs. :biggrin:

Comment by tinii
In April 2, 2008 @ 1:54 pm

i hope you're all not mad at me :( i was trying to get something fixed and when it finally resolved, something else happens, it's like a tug war or something agh. it should be back shortly once i find out the date of the last backup. eitherway i dont have much choice, retrieving the database is impossible. hold on tight, but i'm getting ready of a new layout. ;)

Comment by Kay
In April 2, 2008 @ 2:34 pm

I'm glad everything is working out! It's a great forum i'm sure the new layout will be nice as well!

Comment by Elle
In April 2, 2008 @ 2:46 pm

Ahhh….the wonderful world of web hosting and programming….just when you think s/thing works, something else gets screwed up LOL. Sorry to hear that.

Comment by Betty_Blue
In April 2, 2008 @ 2:48 pm

No I am not mad at all! But I was shocked at first because I thought it was just my computer! And my computer usually likes to do such things to me! :-)

Comment by Cheryl
In April 2, 2008 @ 3:01 pm

tini! are you nuts!? why in gods name would anyone be mad at you! and if they were i would beat them up! hehe…you take your time, you work hard for us and we will have patience for you! :wink:

Comment by Cecilia
In April 2, 2008 @ 3:31 pm

ohh ok .. well now i know why i couldn`t log on.. but just take your time and hope you fix it.. :)

Comment by Kay a.k.a. Kristen
In April 2, 2008 @ 3:33 pm

Yeah Tini i'm not mad either I appreciate all of your hard work!

Comment by andreaanna
In April 2, 2008 @ 4:11 pm

totally, without you we wouldnt even have had a forum so its all cool! relax take it easy take a sissy ;) good luck with fixing it!

Comment by sammyjones57
In April 2, 2008 @ 4:20 pm

Okay good I just thought my computer was going nutsy again! Completey take your time!

Comment by fayyy
In April 2, 2008 @ 5:59 pm

aw man……………….i wrote the world long as* post in the right now section and tys to everryone who replied to my original post and great …its all gone now..lmao…omg i seriously have the worst luck and i said hello/welcome the forum to all of the new ppl too *cries* whyy does this happen only to meee

Comment by andreaanna
In April 2, 2008 @ 6:15 pm

rofl, we'll if you're starting like that .. =p i just started my most favorite quote game ever and i was so exited to quote everything garrett ever said and now we have to start all over again :( but we just have to be strong people. this is your chance to have a life, quick ;) before the forum starts working again and everyone's gonna do a forummarathon =p like 24 hours strait posting rofl .. what am i talking about? even if the forum is down i'm still here posting .. *slaps self* xD

Comment by Belgske
In April 2, 2008 @ 6:31 pm

No one is mad for anything, s* happens This is a wonderful site with lots of opportunities. Thanks for doing all that for us.

Comment by andreaanna
In April 2, 2008 @ 8:15 pm

if anyone needs to talk about their withdrawal symptoms they can add me at msn! i'm watching star wars on tv but i think i'm gonna watch FNL or something .. or FB : / i need my garrett fix!

Comment by MandaLynn
In April 2, 2008 @ 8:38 pm

andreaanna whats your hotmail? You have to let me know I got really freaked out I thought it was gone forever and I was like no gushing over Garrett *tears* haha thats ok I cant wait to get right back on even though I wont be able to get back on till tomorrow! Sadly because I have to work! :sadd:

Comment by andreaanna
In April 2, 2008 @ 10:05 pm

lol okay, you can find my email by clicking on my name but i took the liberty to add you. keep in mind i'm on european time ;)

Comment by brosa
In April 4, 2008 @ 3:45 am

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Comment by Cheryl
In April 4, 2008 @ 5:38 pm

Great work Tini! Thanks for making everything all better again for us wackies! lol..jk we're totally normal =D